No one expects to be seriously injured due to another person’s driving mistake or other reckless action. When such an accident does occur, most people are unsure what to do. If you are suffering and facing a difficult physical and emotional recovery, we encourage you to turn to Wood Law Group.
Highly Experienced Lawyers Who Care About Your Case
For more than 20 years, personal injury lawyer, Jason Wood at our firm in Idaho Falls have been taking action for victims of all types of accidents throughout Idaho & Wyoming. We will know if you have a valid case. We will take over dealings with insurance companies or other parties while you focus on getting better. You will receive caring, personal attention and reliable information every step of the way.
Vehicle Accidents, Property Owner Negligence, Work Injuries And More
Our knowledge and experience covers an extremely broad spectrum of accident types and injuries. We stand up for the injured and their families in cases involving:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
Idaho’s Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Motorcycles, mopeds and scooters make convenient, economical transportation choices for many people throughout Idaho. Unfortunately, even the most safety-conscious riders are extremely vulnerable to careless drivers operating much larger vehicles. When a motorcycle or scooter crash occurs, the outcome is often devastating.
Experienced, Dedicated Representation For Serious Injury Victims
The car, truck or bus driver who hit you or a loved one may not respect motorcyclists’ rights on the roadway. We do at the personal injury law firm, Wood Law Group — and we also understand all of your rights under the law.
In the course of over 20 years in practice, we have obtained favorable settlements and verdicts at trial for motorcycle accidents, as well as auto, and accidents.
Will Fault Be Disputed? Are Your Injuries Permanently Disabling?
Key considerations for you may include:
- At-fault drivers frequently claim that a motorcycle or moped broke a traffic law or was otherwise “impossible” to see in time to avoid a crash. If fault is disputed and you believe you are in the right, you definitely need a skilled attorney.
- It is critical to have a tough, knowledgeable lawyer on your side. Unjust insurance claim denials are extremely common in motorcycle accident cases.
- The more serious your injuries, the more established and well-connected to experts your legal counsel should be. We are adept at bringing forth compelling medical evidence and testimony in cases involving brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, loss of limb and other life-changing injuries.
You Will Be Welcome And Your Needs Will Be The Focus At Our Firm
A community fixture in the heart of Idaho Falls for decades, our family law firm is a go-to-resource for families from all cultural backgrounds.
Call (208) 497-0400 or send us an email now to arrange your free, confidential consultation for contingency fee cases. You will owe no attorney fees unless we take your case and get financial compensation for you.
- Trip-and-fall accidents and other accidents on dangerous property that justify premises liability claims
- Construction accidents
- Sanitation accidents
- Accidents in schools and on other property that call for municipal liability claims against the City or County
Municipal Liability Claims In Idaho & Wyoming
The question “Can I sue the City?” is one that we have confronted many, many times at Wood Law Group. The simple answer is yes — provided you have valid cause and file a timely notice of claim. This means that if you were seriously injured and believe any government agency or employee is at fault, you should contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible.
Lawsuits alleging municipal liability for serious personal injury are a long-standing strength for our firm in Idaho & Wyoming. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing people throughout Idaho & Wyoming who were hurt due to hazards on public property or public employees’ negligence.
Injuries In Public Schools · Police Abuse · City Vehicle Accidents And More
You can turn to us with confidence if you or your family member has been severely injured. We are skilled in determining the proper entity to hold accountable and the right actions to take after, for example:
- Injuries to students, visitors, teachers and others in falls and various other accidents caused by unsafe conditions in Idaho & Wyoming public schools
- Injuries suffered by children in public schools due to negligent supervision
- Workers’ or bystanders’ injuries due to sanitation accidents
- Any seriously harmful act of police misconduct and abuse, including police brutality or actions during a false arrest
- Any motor vehicle accident or pedestrian accident caused by a city-owned vehicle.
- Drownings and injuries occurring in public swimming pools, parks and other municipally maintained facilities
- Trip and fall injuries resulting from broken or defective city sidewalk or street, or pavement.
Call our firm if you believe you have an injury or wrongful death claim against any municipal agency. That includes the Police Departments, a school district and many, many other entities. We investigate accidents tenaciously and work with top-quality experts in building every case for a possible trial.
Call (208) 497-0400 For Prompt, Confidential Attention To Your Legal Needs
To speak to a caring, dedicated lawyer at Wood Law Group, call or email us right now. We will provide a free consultation for contingency fee cases. You will owe no attorney fees at all unless we take your case and obtain compensation for you.
- Bus accidents
- Exploding vape pen and e-cigarette explosion injuries and accidents (including burns and death)
- Dog bite injuries
We are passionate about seeking all available compensation to help people deal with medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. We are equally dedicated to delivering justice for victims of false arrest and certain other civil rights violations.
Call (208) 497-0400 A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER IS STANDING
Whatever your background, culture and economic situation, we welcome your call. For all contingency fee cases you will receive a free, confidential consultation — and we will charge no attorney fees unless we take your case and you receive compensation.